Hi,

How can I manage to display the column "From" for all (incoming) folders
but "Sent Mail" and the column "To" for all "Sent Mail" folders?

My <Generic View Mode> has the "From" column checked, and I created the
"Sent" view mode with the "To" column checked and "From" column
unchecked. Then I assigned the new "Sent" mode to all Sent Mail folders,
and -- nothing. That didn't work. When I jump from Inbox to Sent Mail
the columns The Bat! shows just don't change.

Am I wrong? Or is this the bug?

Thanks.

p.s. I've tried 3.71.03 and 2.12.04 and failed in both cases.

--
Eugene Gladchenko
EVG15-RIPE