Hello Stuart,

> If I click on Jernej's message and then on another /unread/ message
> from someone else I get bits of the original message left in the
> message pane (ss2.gif). If I click on another /unread/ msg all i
> well.

I have the same problem. This seems to be related to using a bitmap
font. We discussed this issue in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] but so far there seems to be
no solution other than use a truetype font that is capable of
displaying utf8 fonts. Never tried this myself though.

--
Martin
TB! 3.72.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2