Hello tbbeta,

  With the latest version it is now possible to create a shortcut for
  "Reply to all Quoting selected text".

  I  first  removed  "Reply  without  quotes"  from the Specials menu,
  because  it used the Shift+F4 shortcut I wanted to use. I then added
  "Reply  to  all  Quoting selected text", created the shortcut and it
  now works, as expected. :)

--
 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.72.07 (Beta) on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4