Hallo Robert,

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:40:54 -0400GMT (15-4-2006, 15:40 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

RD> Oddity or Bug? I mentioned it several months ago and forgot the
RD> outcome.

RD> Tools | Scheduler |All-Scheduled-Events
RD>       Select one
RD>       Do Properties

Done

RD>             Then Actions Tab (Window says <Actions Tab>)
RD>             Edit (mine says Compress)

Done, though I can't place your comments between ().

RD>              (you lose control to continue an email you are currently
RD>              writing by the way)

That's default behaviour with TB as soon you open any settings
dialogue.

RD>             Make a change, check/and un-check <Remove Duplicates>
RD>              for example ...
RD>             Click on >OK>

I added a linked person.

RD>             You are returned to Edit Event window and the Chinese
RD>             Characters appear as in the jpg I sent along

Cannot confirm.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

this copy of me has been unregistered for more than 42 years.

The Bat! 3.72.10 (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM