Hello Simon!

On Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:14 AM, you wrote:

CF>> Only thing is that a search for text in mailbase can't
CF>> be aborted until it is finished, clicking on "stop" has
CF>> no effect. AFAIK this is nothing new.

> I can't confirm that here.  If I click stop in a search, it does
> stop - I've tried it on a few random text string's.  This is one of
> the things that has been fixed this Beta round I am given to understand.

"Stop" worked for me, when I did a search on the word "beta" in "Text
contains" for the folder TBBETA, as a test just now.

So I can't confirm the problem Charlene encountered, either.

-- 
Best regards,
Mary
The Bat 3.73 Release Candidate 1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2






________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to