Hello MAU,

> I recently noticed that when I select a thread to watch
> and want to select what Watch folder to use, a number of watch folders
> may appear as ticked (Seee uploade Watch.gif).

I also seen this, actually ever since I use watch folders. But I never
reported it, mainly because I did not think I can describe it so
anyone understands what I mean...

While I sometimes see your problem (not always, seems like when I
already used the context menu it does not appear) here another, maybe
related problem also exists: watched folders are displayed that don't exist!

I added a note and a second screenshot to your bugreport.

(Hope you don't have the feeling I hijacked it, tried to remove my
image but I can't...thought it would rather be attached to my note)

--
Martin
TB! 3.80.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2