Hello Marek and Simon,

>> 1. Make a new quick template
>> 2. Let the body of the quick template be e.g.:
>> TB rulez
>> 3. The main point is that it should be a 1-line QT.
>> 4. Compose a new mail, in a new line, write the handle, Ctrl+Space.
>> The text of the template is inserted, good.
>> 5.  Press  Shift+Home (shortcut for selecting the text from the cursor
>> to the beginning of the line). The cursor is moved to the beginning of
>> the line, but the text is NOT selected. Bug.
>> One of my customer sent me this :), so crucify him for it :))) But I
>> have to admit, it is a bug.
> can't confirm, QT has one line only and Shift+Home selects text as it
> should.

Ok, do this:
In Step 4, be sure!!, that you are standing at the front of a new
line, no space/any char between the cursor and the left margin.
If the handle of the QT is e.g. "1", text of the QT is "test", than write this:
1
Press Ctrl+Space, it will be
test
and the cursor is after the 2nd "t" letter. Press Shift+Home. It wont
be highlighted.

--
Vili