Hi Roelof,

on Thursday, August 3, 2006 at 17:36 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

> Hallo Roland,

> On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:18:10 +0200GMT (3-8-2006, 12:18 , where I live),
> you wrote:

RB>> I have problems with backup as well as with 3.81.13 and with
RB>> 3.81.12. It is hanging up at one folder and nothing happens
RB>> further. What can be the reason? It is a normal folder!

> Consider the possibility that it's corrupted. Copy the actual matching
> directory to a safe location and run folder maintenance on that
> folder. Come back with the results.

I have in the meantime deleted the attachments of 2 folders (also "eml")! After
it, it worked! I, however, can't remember that I had to do this before.

RB>> --

> Why two cutsigns? TB ignores all of them except for the very last.

Sorry, but I don't know why this has been.

Roland

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I use The Bat! v3.81.13 Beta under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2!
PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E