Hallo Roger,

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:36:25 +0200GMT (17-8-2006, 19:36 , where I
live), you wrote:

RM>> If you double click on an icon of an entry that is not marked, thebat!
RM>> will open the content of the entry that is marked.

RP>  Not here!  It opens the item that is double clicked.

Over here double clicking on the icon opens the selected entry,
whether the icon belongs to that or not. As soon as I double click
somewhere else the double clicked entry will be opened.

As I'm using OTFE and you're using the home version I'm wondering what
Roman is using. It might be related, though I can't fathom why.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, Vacate (I came, I saw, I left)
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.81.14 Beta
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM