Hello Francis,

Monday, August 21, 2006, 11:30:16 AM, you wrote:

>>> I  have  also  noted  some  instability.  I have twice now had AV's
>>> on closing  TB!

>> I just tried exiting in response to this message, and got cascading
>> AV's. I have no particular evidence to relate it to IMAP.

FD> I confirm, and I have not found a particular way to obtain them.

As long as I don't open the IMAP account (*), I don't get any AV's on closing
The Bat!

(*): Let me rephrase that. The IMAP account isn't protected by a password, so
"open the IMAP account" is not really correct. As long as I haven't clicked
on a folder of that IMAP-account would perhaps be more correct.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.81.15 Beta
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (1 days 6:25:7) on
Uno AMD Duron