Hello Peter,

Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 10:03:18 AM, you wrote:
> However, is there a way to get rid of the two pop up boxes, one to
> confirm that I want the registry change and the other to say the
> change has been made?

Yep..

Create a batch file with the following (minus the lines):
-----------
regedit /S del_voyager.reg

Where del_voyager.reg is your registry thing you did.

Then when you are ready to do it, just type in the name of the .bat
file and it will do it silently. The key is the /S. You could even
launch TB from the USB key via a .bat file where that line above is
the last line of the batch file, so it's a one-stop-shop.

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x5D167202
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Sparky, Sparky, Bo-Farky.  Banana Fana Fo-Farky