On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:47:53 +0200, Peter Hampf wrote:

>>My back-up is the webmail, which I hate.

>So do I - but in those situations (Internet cafe) it's often the
>only solution, simply because you are not allowed to run any
>program file.

That would be pretty boring. Sitting in an Internet Cafe, not
being able to run any program file. ;-)

Anyway, for what it's worth: Forte Agent is the perfect portable
solution for mailing in an Internet Cafe. No problems with
registry settings or activation limitations whatsoever. The only
thing needed is an agent.ini file with a valid registration key
in it.

Arjan