Howdy Alexander,

Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 10:10:54 PM, Alexander wrotened:

> Well, TB did install its shortcuts in the Start menu alright, but I was
> surprised to not find TB in the list of installed programs. I know the
> feature you're mentioning with regards to the start menu and desktop
> shortcuts etc., but I didn't know that items in the control panel/arp
> sections could be hidden from one user while being visible to others.

> Is this maybe a bug in the TB MSI installation, or a feature?

I dont know whether this is relevant as at the time of writing this I
am only half awake. When I tried to install the MSi over the Alpha, it
didnt work. Had to go back to the previous beta version.

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

crashing The Bat! v3.81.18 RC2
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: