Hi MAU and fellow beta testers,

Monday, October 23, 2006, 6:16:29 AM, you wrote:

M> With Bookmarks, I can create as many 'categories' as I want and if I
M> want to (because I subjectively think so) assign a message to all of
M> them.

  What you are describing is called by Gmail "labels." They are
  exceedingly useful because they are tantamount to putting a copy of
  the message into numerous folders but without the overhead of the
  increased storage required for multiple copies of the message in
  multiple folders.

  I also support your wish and have just added my note to the wish at
  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6057

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: