Hallo Rick,

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:32:23 -0500GMT (16-11-2006, 10:32 , where I
live), you wrote:

RG> I may need a lesson then since I had this warning once before and DID
RG> do something about it. I installed the Plain text editor as a button
RG> and it SEEMS to be changing the message to plain text. If it was in
RG> HTML to begin with I have to delete the attachment

TB enables you to use address book templates for single address book
entries or for address book groups.
You could create such an address book template set for this list and
use the %SetEditor="1"  macro in those templates, that will set the
editor to MicroEd automatically.

RG> This message was composed with the plain text - micro ed editor
RG> Is it coming through correctly? (non-HTML?)

Yep

RG> --

You should change your signature delimiter from dash, dash, enter to
dash, dash, space, enter, the difference is that TB excludes
everything under the proper cutsign when you're quoting a message and
it won't do so with a false cutsign.
You'll see that difference when you try to reply to your messgae and
to mine.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Water floats a ship...Water sinks a ship.  Old Chinese Proverb
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: