I've been rather busy with other things for a while and
recently noticed that my copy of TB hasn't notified me
about *ANY* of the updates since 3.85.02.  And yes, I
do have the option to include beta versions enabled.
I just manually checked (since TB only checks at boot
which can be weeks or months apart for me) and was told
that there is no update available.

So, my question is:

Was the 'check for update' feature broken in 3.85.02 or
have there been *no* new regular (or beta) versions
available since then?

PS: If this was covered elsewhere, I apologize for not
catching up on the past couple months of list activity.

--
Steve Vallière | tb 3.85.02 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]