On Saturday, December 16, 2006, 11:33:08, Cees wrote:

>  thought thebat! had a (similar) feature like that already?
>  Try to execute an attached executable...it won't fire up.

DEP is something different, and I really don't see why RitLabs see it as
important enough to mention in the About box. DEP prevents buffer overflows
from being able to cause program code to execute, it has nothing to do with
executable files.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v3.86.11 beta on Windows 2003 5.2.3790.Service Pack 1]

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
       -- Haberdasher's Instruction