Howdy Ian,

Sunday, December 17, 2006, 8:32:43 PM, Ian wrotened:

IAW> If you have The Bat! as the only program running on the taskbar, you
IAW> right click on the empty portion of the taskbar and pick "Tile windows
IAW> horizontally" (or vertically for that matter), the program only will
IAW> expand to half the screen. If you tile horizontally it will be half
IAW> the width of the screen and the full height, or if you tile
IAW> vertically, it will be half the height and the full width.

IAW> I cannot find another program that does this. It is almost as though
IAW> there is something "hidden" running that Windows tries to take into
IAW> consideration.

IAW> Now while editing this message I decided to tile vertically. Now the
IAW> screen was divided into 3 segments even though there were only 2
IAW> windows open (The Bat!, and the Edit Mail Message window). The third
IAW> segment was nothing so for some reason Windows sees The Bat!
IAW> application running as at least two windows.

IAW> Any confirmations?

Confirmed.  Don't  think it has to do with how many or how few windows
you  have  open.  TB  just seems to add another one to the cascade. So
either  its  running something else or its informing Windows something
in error.

Its  almost like the connection centre is always running but sometimes
with being visible. That's my guess anyway.

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.95.1
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
He's doing his Dan Haggerty impression -Crow on snow bank