Howdy Rick,

Sunday, December 24, 2006, 11:16:05 PM, Rick wrotened:

>> I guess your group has the property 'hide items if not explicitly
>> selected' set. TB never copied entries in AB-groups, but merely added
>> the group to the entry.
>> The 'hide items..' bit is an unfortunate default setting for newly
>> created AB groups, but the behaviour is as it always has been.

RG> Yes it did but the behavior persists whether that is checked or not. I
RG> can COPY and PASTE and it works but if I drag out of the main address
RG> book, the entry is GONE

RG> One thing: If I COPY/PASTE to a group it is successful. If I drag that
RG> entry  BACK to the address book it does not make 2 entries which it
RG> should do if it were really a copy

I don't mean to be funny but do you mean to post everything twice?

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.95.3
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
I am Julius Borg: We Came, We Scanned, We assimilated.