Howdy Goncalo,

Monday, January 1, 2007, 7:54:46 PM, Goncalo wrotened:

HO>>> To make TB! freezing, I have to follow this steps:

TF>> I cannot reproduce, because I cannot select (for testing purposes) a
TF>> DUN connection that doesn't exist any more. Sorry.

GF> Create one and delete it.

Did so and it was removed correctly from The TB Window.

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.95.6
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Hillary goes home...Takes cat.  Bill remains...Plays rat