Hi Rick,

> The connection center will often "hang". Mail will go out while it is
> in this condition. I can easily "Abort ALL" then poll the accounts
> individually and get the mail

I believe that I may have the same issue. However in my case I've only
had it a few times since I upgraded to 3.95.6. I don't think that it
happened before this build. In my case two accounts seem to have the
problem intermittently. It is easy to resolve by deleting the tasks
from the Connection Manager and then doing a "Get new mail". I don't
recall anyone else reporting the problem in TBBETA or TUDL. I'm sure
some of the old hands will have some advice.

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP