Hi, Bob.

You wrote:

Try this link:

http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/information/zass/releaseHistory.html

That link is for ZoneAlarm Internet Security, which I have.

Here is the link for ZoneAlarm Pro:

http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/information/zap/releaseHistory.html

Thanks. Where I actually found the link was at:

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/zasc/cfu.jsp?dc=12bms&ctry=US&lang=en&lid=db_updates
or
http://tinyurl.com/228edy

And here's another one:

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/trial_zaFamily/trial_zaFamily.jsp?dc=12bms&ctry=US&lang=en&lid=db_trial
or
http://tinyurl.com/zko8w

So there appear to be a variety of links that work if you know where to look. ;-)

Please let me know if those help, or if you have neither ZoneAlarm
Internet Security nor ZoneAlarm Pro.

I have Internet Security, and I'm pleased with the update to Kaspersky.

BTW, I don't know if my "update" feature helped with this (I forget), but I
poked around and
found the above.

I still find it strange that the update feature in the software didn't find the update, but that's merely academic at this point.

Thanks again!

--
Keith