-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:28:57 -0500
Von: Paul Van Noord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: Marck D Pearlstone <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
CC:
Betreff: Re[2]: Mod: HTML use

> 2/11/2007  1:27 PM
>
> Hi Marck,
>
> On 2/7/2007 Marck D Pearlstone wrote:
>
> MDP> I don't know. I've said it before, I'm sure. It's quite a pain,
> trying
> MDP> to reply to an HTML message in plain text, my preferred format.
>
> For me, a constant reminder why I choose plain text over HTML.

Yes, but that's not the point. Messages do come in on HTML, and we have to
reply.

Sorry for using the web interface, which doesn't thread. My roommates have
infected my Windows XP with several viruses and now Windows refuses to run. I'm
down to Linux and Opera. Sorry for being OT, but being deprived of The Bat!,
I'm in a "special mood" right now. :-( I've been working on this for two days
without getting anywhere, maybe I'll post a help request on TBOT. All the tips
provided by Microsoft and Google don't work.

--

Cheers,

Thomas.
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out