Hi Everyone,

Thursday, February 15, 2007, 2:52:54 AM, Eddie wrote:

> Dear Bob,

>    -->> Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2007, 05:55:36:

> I had to smile on reading your posting. It was the combination of
> subject that triggered the smile.

> May I just cautiously ask back if you still 'unconditionally' love
> RITlabs because of the many crashes? ;)

Good questions!

1. I respect RIT Labs' staff because of their creativity and
persistence. I haven't had many crashes (only two, I think) with the
latest beta, but I am watchful!

2. And, to be more serious - the capacity to love unconditionally is
IN us (not OF us), I think. But it seems to take immense concentration
to identify those barriers to love within us and relinquish them. All
we can do is our best, asking for help continually. The "bad" news - one
has to give up any fantasies of revenge!!! :>)

Bob Riley

--
Take Care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.95.06(beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2