On Fri 23-Feb-07 5:37pm -0600, Volker Ahrendt wrote:

>> Version 12/10 seems to fix the problem.

> Cannot confirm. - Logs of old sessions get lost here:
>
> - The Bat! 3.96.10 (12)
> - AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8 (Commercial)

I tested after installing 3.96.10 (12), by receiving a few
mails, checking that my log had those two mails followed by
old the old mails from on or before Feb 16, then shut down
TB and restarted TB.  I still had those emails in my log.

I then made the mistake of downloading and installing the
free version of 1.8.0.8 of AS.

I reset my statistics, cleaned out the log, shut down TB and
restarted it.  The log is not empty - it has mail from Feb
16 back!  I cannot get rid of them and new messages get
logged but then get lost when I restart TB.

Has anyone tried backing up 1.8.0.7 to get things working
again?

Bill
TB! Pro 3.96.10  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3