On Monday, March 12, 2007, 5:57:06, Ian A. White wrote:

> Ctrl+C for Copy (because of the C for copy)
> Ctrl+X for Cut (because the X looks a bit like scissors if you squint)
> Ctrl+V for Paste (because the V looks like an arrow pointing to where
> I want the items placed)

I've been using Windows for 13 years, and couldn't get myself used to
these keys (and I only used DOS programs that only supported Ctrl+Ins
& co. for about 3 years before that).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v3.98.5 on Windows 2003 5.2.3790.Service Pack 1]

Old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
       -- Baruch's Rule for Determining Old Age