Hello Mike,
  A reminder of what Mike Rourke typed on:
  Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 10:57:19 GMT -0500

MR> Interesting..... I too was having major problems with this. As
MR> advertised, I switched back to Thunderbird. I have been using
MR> Thunderbird exclusively for 3 days (Thunderbird is on and connected
MR> 24/7). It's IMAP is now doing what TB has been doing. I have thoroughly
MR> checked my computer, firewall logs etc. I am getting with Fastmail to
MR> see what info they have on their side. I noted you too are a Fastmail
MR> user, are there others having IMAP issues that are not Fastmail users,
MR> or more to the point, have IMAP providers using something other than
MR> Cyrus for their IMAP server.

I use Fastmail for one account and Smartermail for the other. I do not
know what IMAP server either uses, but I do have problems with both.
It is becoming more and more annoying.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.98.6
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600