Hello Alexander,

Saturday, April 21, 2007, 7:49:31 AM, you wrote:

> Most likely not... "HELO localhost"... looks like Outlook or something
> else similarly painful. :-)

Thanks for the note.

The message was generated using The Bat. I crafted the response by
cutting and pasting the key elements into a "new message". I use Trend
Micro and it is still marking the digest as a "problem". Hence it is
really difficult to simply hit reply and send a response to the list.

Hope that helps to explain things.

Jerry

 Ethan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]