Hello TBBeta,

This version silently killed all Sorting-Office Filters that were not
"Common". Last version I used was 3.99.5 (I think, unfortunately I was
overwriting the thebat.exe when updating)

Any chance the filters are still there but just aren't displayed?
Where (in which file) should I have a look then?

Still have a backup of all tb user files, so I think I can restore
them.

Anyone else with this problem? If not I'll have a look if the filters
are still there with the older version on my office computer tomorrow.

(Notice for the Ritlabs Guys: I have my TB-datafiles on a network
share. Currently this network share is only available via windows'
"offline files" feature. Could have anything to do with that? Did you
add a necessary file somewhere else than the folder I selected in
Options->System->Maildirectory? )

--
Martin
TB! 3.99.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2