Hello all,
Thursday, August 16, 2007, Peter Meyns wrote:

MM>> today I have discovered interesting behaviour - when is main widnow in
MM>> Normal state and is selected message which contains Rogue, Rogue is
MM>> displayed correctly at the end of Message Header pane. But when I maximize
MM>> main window, sometimes image stays on this position and is not moved to
MM>> end of "longer" Message Header pane.

> Not confirmed here. Here the pic moves when I change the window size.

I do not when yet, but sometimes Rogue position is refreshed and sometimes
not, I must select another folder to have it on correct place.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.14 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.6.0.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM