Hi TB Beta list members,

I have a few rather complex filters that are supposed to create
messages as one of their actions. They used to work. I see now that no
messages have been created for a long while.

I don't know when this started to happen - I've been very distracted
for a few months now. The last one I can see that worked was in June
this year, so it's a recent change.

The filters are working - the other actions have been performed. Just
not the message creation stage.

This also feels a lot like Deja Vu - this was happening a while ago,
was reported and was fixed.

Any comments?

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.99.16 (BETA) on Windows Vista 6.0.6000