Dear Eddie,

@18-Aug-2007, 21:25 Eddie Castelli [EC] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Paul:

>> It seems something changed the file extension association.

EC> Is VCF a TB! file extension? I couldn't fine any in the prog folder.

Google is your friend! http://filext.com/file-extension/vcf

A VCF is a "Virtual Card File", used to hold personal details
including email address(es). TB can handle them, and does handle them.
If you installed something else that took over handling of VCF files
then TB would ask you if you want to give control of them back to TB.

No, you won't find any in any TB folders. It's about who gets them
when they come in from the outside world.

As to why the notification window was full screen, that I can't help
with. It shouldn't be.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.99.16 (BETA) on Windows Vista 6.0.6000