Hi Maxim Masiutin,

Sunday, August 19, 2007
you let us know -possibly edited- :
> Hello Rick,

> Sunday, August 19, 2007, 23:42:56, you wrote:

>>>See my sig below - they are resolved! :))
>>>THANKS!!!!!!
> But we didn't change anything in this area.
And you didn't change the cursor behavior either, right? I mean, that if
you reply to a mail the cursor would always jump to the end of the mail,
no matter where you deceded to place it. That ist also fixed. Seems that
somewhere the code is executed in another sequence or something else.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara