Hello Maxim,

Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 4:11:16 AM, you wrote:

> Thank you, we have just fixed the problem 'cannot open the file "mailto:";
> error message'.

I am continuing to have problem with mapi under Windows XP
Professional.  When I use the version which is provided with The Bat,
it creates all sorts of problems with my Blackberry RIM software.
When I run, fixmapi, the result is problems cannot connect with The
Bat to send the file.  MSWord 2007 is a good example.

Not sure what to do next.  I really wish The Bat had a better Mapi
solution.

Jerry

 Ethan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]