Dear Ian,

   -->> Freitag, 28. September 2007, 22:19:00:

MM>> it was down, but seems everything is OK now.

> Well, it depends :-) I normally wake to dozens of messages (apart
> from the near 100 bits of spam), but for the last week or so the
> lists have been silent. THere was a burst of messages the other day,
> but this morning, just the two messages asking if the lists were
> down.

On my side I observed that between 22. and 26. no postings arrived to
my desk. On the 27. I got 17 msgs. including those that where send on
the 22. through 26.

--
   best regards               | Using The Bat! 3.95.6
www.EddieCastelli.com         | on Windows 2000 5.0