Hello Maxim,

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 22:55:50 +0300 GMT (07/10/2007, 02:55 +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> We have made the forms that simplify the account creation for registered
users of The Bat!

MM> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/thebat.net/3.php

Access denied.

So I chose "Forgot password" and received a mail with a link.
Following that link with the browser, I changed my password as
requested, and the successful password change was confirmed by email.

Still, with the new password access is still denied.

If you can access the database on your screen, my login name is
tombkk.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The next time you feel like complaining, remember: Your garbage
disposal probably eats better than thirty percent of the people in
this world.