Hello List,

I sent a test message via TB! from my thebat.net account to another
account of mine. It didn't arrive, even though there was no problem in
the log. All the settings are as instructed. Hm. So I checked the spam
folder at GMX. And there it was! I have now whitelisted my own address
at thebat.net.

I also subscribed to TBBETA from that address an hour ago, but haven't
received a message asking for confirmation yet. Any chance it also
ended up in the administrators' spam file?

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of
the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet
will come forward and do so.