Hi Stuart,

Sunday, October 7, 2007, 11:08:17 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Bob,
>   A reminder of what Bob Riley typed on:
>   Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 11:04:03 GMT -0600

BR>> I sent a mail from my new thebat.net account to my regular gmail account,
and
BR>> it ended up in the spam folder at gmail.  I declared it "not spam,"
BR>> but I don't know if another such mail will end up there again.

> If you e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will reply if I receive it.

I just checked - now that I have declared my "thebat.net" account as
NOT SPAM for gmail, mail sent from my thebat.net account does arrive
ok.  However, it is apparent that "thebat.net" is picked up as spam.
I will send a mail to myself at Yahoo to see how Yahoo handles it.  I
will let everyone know.

--

Take Care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.99.24 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2