Hello George,

on Monday, 8. October 2007, at 12:11:35 [GMT +0200] you wrote
regarding "TheBat! 4.x and digital signed plugins":

> I agree completely. This subject was also discussed at TB Dev and I suggested
> a model like XP driver signature to be followed. IE the user should be given a
> choice to accept or discard an unsigned plug-in.

That's a very good idea.

> While I understand Ritlabs concerns I completely disagree with the enforcement
> of the above rule. GIVE USERS A CHOICE!

I hope we can convince Ritlabs to do your suggest model. Best way and
the well developed plugins don't produce AV's. More, Ritlabs should
develope the API so that more kind of plugins and possibilities are
given.

GIVE USERS A CHOICE!

--
Ciao

Thomas

Using:  TheBat! 3.99.24
System: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
PGP:    Key-ID: 0x70D9F03B
Visit:  TheBat! World on http://www.thebatworld.de