Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

Someday, and that was in evening, Frank wrote something like this:
>> When  I  install TB Simple MAPI I can not open Active Sync Manager,
>> and  use  internet  connection  throgh AS and PPC. There is problem
>> with WCESMgr.exe that cant find ordinal number 23 in MAPI32.dll.

>> German WinXP sp2
>> AS 4.5

> Try START -> RUN -> FIXMAPI.EXE

And  old  windows  mapi  is  reverted.  I  can  do  this mit .dll name
changing.    TB   rename   Windows  Mapi32.dll  to  Mapi32TB.dll. This
not  resolve problem, maybe only temporary when you want to use AS and
not want to have TB Simple MAPI installed.

--
Thanks and best regards,
 Sebastian Murawski