----- Original message -----
From: "Henk M. de Bruijn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:57:59 +0100
Subject: using thebat.net

Hello TBBETA,

I am playing with thebat.net to find out if it is useful for me.
What I find rather annoying, is that every message that arrives on this
addres, also arrives at my regular gmail address.
And what I try nothing works to stop this :-(

--
Henk M. de Bruijn

I sent a test e-mail to my GMail account while logged on to my batnet
web interface. No e-mail was received at batnet. An hour later I decided
I wanted to enable my batnet POP (both POP and IMAP were disabled). As
soon as I enabled POP, I had a new e-mail in my batnet inbox, you
guessed it, the test e-mail to my GMail account from an hour previous. I
had already marked it read and trashed it with the GMail web interface,
but there it was, unread in my batnet inbox... WTF is that? You enable
IMAP or POP in you batnet account and you start picking up e-mail from
your regular GMail account?!?!?! Like picking up radio stations with the
fillings in your teeth...