Hello Ethan,

Sunday, November 25, 2007, 8:47:23 AM, you scribbled:

EJM> Sunday, November 25, 2007

EJM> I continue to experience some sort of memory leak with the current
EJM> official version of The Bat.  After about half of a day of use, it
EJM> moves from 57, 232 K to just under 180, 000K.  Even when I minimize the
EJM> program, it still continues to escalate.

EJM> Can anyone verify this problem?  By the way, I have not plug ins
EJM> installed and I'm running Windows XP Pro latest update on a dual core
EJM> machine with 4 Gigs of memory

EJM> Jerry

I just came back to TB! from Thunderbird (after a year) to see how
things are going. I keep notes from all my software trials and
tribulations. TB! used to use about 24K maximized and would drop well
below 10K minimized before. Now, I get 30K on opening, it stays at 30K
minimized. After a few hours I am over 50K. I am using the same
computer, same e-mail accounts as I was a year ago. The only
difference is that this is a clean reinstall of XP SP 2. I believe
something has changed with TB!

Since I began this e-mail, TB! has gone from 30K to 58K. Sigh....
and IMAP still sucks too.... Every time I give TB! a chance, it
disappoints. :(

--
Regards,
 Mike