Hello all,
Sunday, December 23, 2007, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

MM>> seems other confirmations dialogs are not working too, TB stopped
MM>> displaying confirmation before saving message with empty subject,
MM>> I have it enabled.

> Here, all confirmations are working... I wonder whether it has
> something to do with Maxim's compilation...

I see confirmation when marking messages as read in account or folder,
deleting parked messages or deleting message from preview, but do not see
confirmation when deleting message groups or when saving message with empty
subject.

And all 6 options are checked.

Strange, isn't it?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.2 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM