Hello all,

I was reading a message in my TBBeta list folder when I noticed I
couldn't mark it as Read. Looking at the Message List context menu I
noticed that the Mark as Read, Unread and Delete options were disabled
and greyed out (see attachment). Looking at Main Toolbar the options to
Reply, Fwd, Delete, print, etc., were also greyed out (see attachment).

Moving to a different message or folder didn't change anything, the
options were disabled for good. I had to re-start TB to get them enabled
again.

Anybody noticed something similar?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.3 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2