Hello all,
Monday, December 31, 2007, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> After seeing the beta group mails about a backup failure, I just tried
>> it and the backup failed completely. Igot an error or each folder (99)
>> or close to it. I have not personally seen that before with an version
>> of TB I have used.

> Thank you, could you please exactly find out in which of the ALPHAs
> the backup became broken?

I have tested all builds from .1 to .5 and problem appeared in .5 only,
backup works here correctly until build .4.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.5 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM