Marek,

> Hello all,
> Wednesday, January 2, 2008, Gleason Pace wrote:

>> Yes, some way to quickly and easily limit entries.  It is however, a
>> history, so some bloat should be expected.  I don't like the address
>> book idea, since I don't use the address book and don't see a way in
>> program setup to automatically add addresses that I respond or write
>> to. Perhaps an option to limit entries to address book or entries in
>> the view history button on new message address lines.  But allow a
>> full history if the user needs that.

>> But, I agree, the central good idea is a way to choose an email
>> address and see in a list all email from that person from across a
>> configurable set of folders.

> if You open context menu on this address, You will see option "Link a
> virtual folder", try it :-)

Also View Message History With This Person if you don't want to add a
folder to your already extensive folder list.  The history will be
more useful for the time when you aren't sure of the email address and
don't have an email from the person at hand.  In such cases, a history
will be what you need.

--
 Gleason