Guten Morgen,

GG> Don't think so. For the built-in encryption, the reciever site
GG> needs to do a lot more than just gives a password.
GG> As I said, S/MIME and PGP are too difficult.

Are you talking about creating the keys/certificates? Why don't you
create them for whomever will be using "the other end", save them to
USB-stick and hand them the stick with the instruction "click there,
rest will be auto"?

If your standard run-of-the-mill computer user can be trusted to
execute any new worm without being told, I'm sure you can trust him to
execute a premade script _after_ being told to do so - just this once!
;-)

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]