Hello MAU,
Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 7:10:03 AM, you wrote:

> This is my suggestion for the Message menu. I think it is clear with the
> two attached PNGs: How it would look to the users and the layout in
> Customiser.

I  notice  that  your screen shot shows Find Original, which is greyed
out.  I thought that this was something you had added on your own, but
I see it shows up in my customizer as well. The problem is it does not
show  up  I'm the Message menu. Do you know why it shows up in one and
not the other.

As  far  as your list it looks good, although I would keep Redirect as
it is something I use that is not in other email programs I have used.
On  the  other  hand I can only think of about 3 of the choices I have
ever selected from this list, those being Print, Print setup and Exit.
The rest are normally selected from buttons and Right click menus.

I like the idea of a basic and advanced menu, however, I would like to
see  it  expand  to  include  a  Custom  menu.  As you say once people
discover  and  use  the customizer they will start to modify either the
Basic  or  Advanced  list.  I  would like to be able to go back to the
Basic  or  Advanced  if  I  choose,  once  I have made changes. So for
example we could have a menu that would allow you to choose your tbdef
file:

Menu Choice      File Name
Basic            tbuserb.def
Advanced         tbusera.def
Custom 1         tbuser1.def
Custom 2         tbuser2.def

Depending  on  which Menu has the checkmark beside it TB! would select
that tbuser file to use.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.10 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2