Hello Carsten,

> Does that mean it will be fixed in 4.0 or only thereafter? In the
> first case, shouldn't it then be fixed in one of the alphas/betas before the
> release?

It will not be fixed until after the release of 4.0

> Might I ask from where you got the information on when it will be
> fixed? I really couldn't understand if it won't be fixed for 4.0, it's such a
> PAIN!

This news comes from reading this beta list. If you were following
this list closely you would know that we have been complaining about
the IMAP issue for some time. The problem seems to be that a complete
rework of some component is required and this will not be
attempted until the next beta series. It has been promised then
though. And yes you are right , it is a pain.
--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.16 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2