February 3, 2008

>> BINGO!!!!!!

>> Fixed for me!

> Here is the problem -
>
> In WinXP Pro, there is a selection in Internet Settings/Programs for
> a default E-Mail Client. When set to The Bat!, it places a launch
> icon in the left pane of the Start Menu (see attached).
>
> When launched from this icon, no spell checking Languages.

Confirmed.  I made the same adjustment and I now a full spell checker
function in the micro editor.  I added the path of the program to the
properties  of the quick launch.

It's working now.

So, thanks to everyone who continue to plug away at this problem.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Oakville, Ontario Canada

Running: The Bat! Version:4.0.0.17 (ALPHA)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 5 Service Pack 2